Thursday 30 June 2011

News Update

For all my followers i decided to give you my weekly pdate today and Thursday will be my set day for it so check back every Thursday for the latest (god i feel like a stupid news reporter)

So tonight on the World's top News or crap not this.....

I have decided to make a forum so i can get my viewers getting in conversions about games i will be making it soon and i will post when i have made it and will put on the link aswell

I have decided not to make a website due to the fact i don't really need one my blog is fine for just now i will do me quite a while so my website plan is not going ahead. Anyone who would like to me to make a website comment and give your reason would like to hear form you guys

i will be updating my blog regularly over the summer so tell your friends about it and get them all to come because i am hoping i can do some decent reviews on some summer games to kick off your gaming summer for the gamers out there. So please tell everyone you know!!

So tell your friends about my blog and keep coming daily for our ltest gaming reviews trailers and more.

So like us on facebook, comment and follow good gaming this summer Aaron Wappler

No comments:

Post a Comment